I Won A Magic Mug!

5/21/2013 10:31:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

It was one beautiful morning of the 6th of May when I tuned in to a morning radio program called "The Breakfast Club" hosted by DJ Rod Rodriguez and Pinky. Rod shared his usual weird news about of course, NEWS that is WEIRD! :D They were bashing the 2012 movie remake of "Les Miserables." Then they have this portion called "GUESS THE CELEB on THE BREAKFAST CLUB!" The contest only needs you to name the funky-fied celebrity posted on their Facebook page. The first correct answer wins a mug! 

Just two seconds after DJ Pink posted the picture, I then posted my answer. The actress was of course, Julia Roberts. Two days after, I sneaked out of my office to visit them in their radio booth to claim the prize. I was also able to convince them in signing my mug. Rod also was being generous and gave me a fan. Here they are: