My Addiction to Plants vs. Zombies' Survival: Endless

4/28/2013 11:45:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Last year, I was addicted to the PopCap Games' Plant's vs Zombies. I recently felt like playing it so I opened the game which was installed on my laptop.

It first started with the loading screen:
After it fully loads, you need to click on the button to start playing.
Once inside the game, you need to create a profile first which is at the top left corner of the screen.Then click on Survival.
Please note that you need to finish playing the Adventure mode first to unlock all other game modes, including the Survival: Endless mode. Once completed, you can click on the icon. This is when I noticed that already reached 348 flags. Flags is also another term for rounds. 

Here is a screen capture of my game, dying a gruesome zombie death. :D